Monday 25 October 2010

Long time no see

Well hello ... not been on here in ages. Things have been so mental! This past week we discovered we had a mouse in the flat & then one of our 'friends' turned up wasted at the door with random boys who then smashed a window cause we wouldn't let them in! Bit of drama for the week!


I went to see Tinie Tempah last Friday which was totally amazing, I didn't expect him to be as good as he was. It is my 21st on Sunday, the 31st, so having a wee party on Thursday so hopefully will have some pictures from that to show you. Got a pure gorgeous one shoulder black dress and some gorgeous coral peep toes. I wish I could take a picture to show you but I don't have a camera at the moment :(

Hope you're all well x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x