Thursday, 30 April 2009
Wednesday, 29 April 2009
Tuesday, 28 April 2009
Sunday, 26 April 2009
Friday, 24 April 2009
Thursday, 23 April 2009
Monday, 20 April 2009
- Rimmel Double Decker red nail polish - loveee (8)
- Kick Boxing - I love this, makes me feel stress free & really happy. Note to anyone that knows me if you want something from me ask me after kick boxing :)
- French Connection - beating Topshop in the ran for my favourite shop at the moment. I'm sure Topshop will be back with Avengeance
- Hells Kitchen - Marco Pierre White = sexxxxy
- The Gorgeous weather
- David Bowie - I could listen to his music all day. Especially life on mars
- Back to college tomorrow :(
- Spots - i HATE them
That's all - having a good day. I will post some interesting posts soon, I promise :D
Take care x
Friday, 17 April 2009
Thursday, 16 April 2009
I'm not really sure which one I prefer tbh - I think I could do more with the Heidi just because there is less layers and not so much of a side fringe (which don't really suit me).
I would appreciated your opinions on this ...
should I go for the Nicole or the Heidi??
Take care x
Just some layers and a centre part like Rachel Bilson. No doubt I will get my fringe back at some point but this is what I am going for.
Maybe I'll cut it short in the future when its all dead and manky from all the curling tong-ing (??)
So i guess the answer to Do I cut it? is No!
- Passing my driving theory - yay :D
- Coral nails - 17 Caribbean Coral is gorgeous plus its cheap!
- E45 - solves all my dry skin problem however used under make up it can go a tad patchy
- Bio Oil - This is helping the acne scaring on my chest <3> http://iwouldgoouttonightbut.blogspot.com/ reminded me of it :D
- The gorgeous weather - it is beautiful outside
- Gosh Darling & the velvet touch eye pencil in blue lagoon <3>
- James Brown hair care products - these are amazing and they smell gorgeous
- Dailybooth - get on it people, its fun!
- Whats out for Thursday
- My hair! Its getting long & on my nerves.
- Dry skin :( its so dry that it actually hurts!
Tuesday, 14 April 2009
Monday, 13 April 2009
Friday, 10 April 2009
Thursday, 9 April 2009
Tuesday, 7 April 2009
I like the fact that it is masculine and a bit different.
What do you think of a dinner suit? x
- My lovely 60 followers! Thank you for following :D
- Doing my nails - I don't know why but I get a really happy, exicted feeling when picking a nail polish sad but so very true
- Floral prints - I love floral print. They are bright and pretty.
- Organising my wardrobe. I know have a very overly organised, colour co-ordinated wardrobe that makes me smile.
- Dying my hair dark blonde either this week or next :D I am hooked in hair dying now.
- The Hills Season 5 - watching online :D
- Boredum - the holidays are boring me to tears!! So much so that I have signed up for some overtime in work (FYI I hate where I work, it is hell on earth for me!!)
- The fact shops don't sell cute zippers! Ugh I want a nice one so badly but I can't find one. So far I've tried: the HG that is Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, River Island, New Look - any suggestions of where I can get an inexpensive zipper are more than welcome :)
- My Lack of blogging - sorry not really been feeling insipired but there will be a haul coming verrry soon :D Clothes mainly
- Coleen Nolan in wet look leggings, just no.
Saturday, 4 April 2009
- Lincoln Park after Dark/Eiffel for this colour <3>
- My Topshop order came and I loveee what I got - pictures coming soon :D makes me feel summery.
- More Magazine - its cheap & a good read! lol
- Leggings - way more comfortable than jeans
- Minerlised Satin finish - so happy to be back to my favourite foundation after Studio Fix Fluid and Studio sculpt broke me out :(
- The wet weather however hopefully this will make work quieter - fingers crossed!
- Easter holidays are here - I love being on holidays but I'm SO bored already. Most of my college friends have gone home as there not from Glasgow. It is just plain boring!
- Neon - what is it with people wearing neon stuff? They look like highlighters!!
Friday, 3 April 2009
Thursday, 2 April 2009