Thursday, 30 July 2009
Wednesday, 29 July 2009
Friday, 24 July 2009
I went out shopping this morning to return a bag to Warehouse and ended up swapping it for the dress/top that is in the last picture which I really love.
I think it was about £16, not too bad.
My mum wanted to have a look in Dune so we wandered in as the sale was on. As you may or may not know I have been searching for my holy grail wedge and I am pleased to report that I have found them ....
haha I got them in the Dune sale for £38.50 - weird price! reduced from £55 which is not a bad saving.
Hope every ones having a good Friday.
Anyone bought any new stuff lately? I love seeing what people buy ha.
Take care x
Wednesday, 22 July 2009
Tuesday, 21 July 2009
- Dark nails ala Lily Allen.
I have seen so many pictures of her with dark nails that OPI Lincoln park after dark was the polish I reached for when I did my nails last night.
No clue why but I am loving it at the moment. There and Gap, normally I am a total Topshop girl but not of late. I think its because everyone seems to get stuff out of there and everyone wears the same stuff which is a tad boring.
- The Maccabees
Can't stop listening to them just now. Don't know why, apart from because obviously I think they are good and like their music. Plus Felix is hottttt ;)
- Rubbish Weather
It has rained all day ... how rubbish is that? Not impressed at all.
- 17 Pressed powder
Its was cheap and it is rubbish! It is really powdery and kind of cakey on my face - not a good look. Much prefer my MSF natural :D
Sunday, 19 July 2009
While searching for the first picture I came across this picture and was drawn in by Kelly Osbourne's orange clutch. I am on a total orange kick at the moment - don't ask why, I have no clue! It is a beautiful bag!
I like how Kelly has kept everything else really simple, meaning the bag is the focal point and really stands out.
It also has a quirky shape, I think it is bow shaped?! Either way it is amazing!
Opinions please.... Lily's dress & Kelly's bag?
Friday, 17 July 2009
Thursday, 16 July 2009
Wednesday, 15 July 2009
Tuesday, 14 July 2009
She looked amazing in the promo pictures she shot for Mango but I'm not so keen on this. I mean its nice but its a bit blah! Also, the high neckline makes her looks extremely top heavy in my opinion.
What does everyone else think? x
Monday, 13 July 2009
Friday, 10 July 2009
Finally, I got this orange and white striped v-neck tee from Gap for £2.99 - total bargain!!
Thursday, 9 July 2009
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
- Passed my driving test wooooo :D
- Brother graduating :D - Sadly couldn't go to the ceremony because of my driving test but still tres proud of him :D
- Hair growing - didn't go and get my hair done yesterday. Instead I am going to grow my hair and get my fringe cut back in probably before I go away in September. This is what I am aiming for ....
- Friends going to T in the Park and I'm not :(. I'll get over it - eventually
- Faith wedges not in the shops in blue, brown ones not being so pretty. The hunt continues .....
Its very Old Hollywood, to me, red lips, soft curls, fitted dress - I love it!
She looks so classy and pretty. It reminds me of something that Scarlett Johannsson would wear and there is a touch of Angelina Jolie about it.
What does everyone else think? x
Monday, 6 July 2009
Sunday, 5 July 2009
Number two ... I finished school two years ago but have spent two years at college because for the last 3 years at school I messed around and didn't care about school at all. I am back on track now however and am going to uni in september :D
Number three ... I am always listening to music. When I get up in the morning I put music, I listen to it pretty much all the time. Life is boring without music. I love it when you hear a song and think of good times.
Number four ... I only drink Pepsi, not a coke fan.
Number five ... I'm 5'8 - don't know if you know that or not.
Number six ... According to my friends I am attracted to "dirty, indie boys that look like they need a wash" Sadly this is verrrry true :
Number seven ... I live in the countryside in a farm house. I always wanted to live in a street like veryone else when I was growing up but now I don't care as much.
Number eight ... my dad was born in Northern Ireland and my mum was born in Stornoway
Number nine ... I enjoy my own company. Basically sometimes I like to be on my own and just do my own thing.
Number ten ... its not a big dream of mine to get married. If I meet someone and they want to marry me and I want to marry them, then I will but if we never marry but are together then that is fine with me.
I tag ...
anyone that wants to do this :D
Friday, 3 July 2009
- My new Converse coming - they are "raspberry" basically a hot pink colour and I love them ... picture to follow :D
- 17 Caribbean Coral nail polish. A really pretty vibrant colour. I have a Rimmel coral but that is more pink, this one is more orange and I love it
- V neck tees - wayyy better than round necks ha. I have bought loads of these recently, have no clue why but me lovesss.
- Lo Bosworth's outfit. Lauren was wearing a sequin skirt, over sized blazer combo that I wasn't really a massive fan of prefer Lo's much more. Although she could have put a bit of make up on like mascara - looks like she has none on. Just my opinion :D
Whats out for Friday ....
Faith site not accepting my bank card : no wedges as of yet. Not impressed!