Monday 26 September 2011

A BLOUSE WITH A BOW




Told you I'd get an outfit of the day out today! I was a little skeptical about this outfit at first but after wearing it today I can safely say I love it. I love this blouse anyway but I love it with my jeans too. Casual but more interesting that jeans & a T-shirt.

I was in uni for two hours today, I love my lecturer he is so interesting - dare I say it, I am actually enjoying uni this year! Second year was a total write off year for me both academically & personally but I have grown a lot from it so I can't moan really.

Hope you are all well & have had a good Monday :)

Emma x

Shirt, vest (worn underneath) & shoes - New Look, Jeans - Zara, Bag - Ebay

6 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit, absolutely love those blouse! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow is such a nice touch to the blouse. Written off years are good in that sense, you definitely learn more about yourself and what direction you want to take. Hope you're having a great week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies x

    @Olivia Rose definitely! It was a rubbish year but has done wonders for me as a person. Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only just stumbled upon your blog and can already tell I'm going to love all your outfits! So adorable.

    http://woesandwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blouse, i think new look are slowly becomming renound for there cute blouses xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x