Monday 7 March 2011

Times they are a changing


I know I've said this before but I am back. I am feeling in a much more positive place & feel like I am making positive steps in my life (sounds cheesy ha)

Last week I joined the gym, just for fitness really & for something for myself so of course I had to go and get myself a tankini - I thought about a bikini but maybe when I'm a little more confident until then I got this lovely blue Marks & Spencers number which I feel has a little bit of a vintage inspired style. Cannot wait to get back into swimming.

I had planned on going today but I'm not feeling too great so I am putting it off until later tonight or tomorrow - excuses...





I also got these bad boys for the gym & classes. They weren't too expensive & will do the job. They have loads of classes, at the moment I am thinking legs, bums & tums, body combat & maybe some yoga. Any suggestions please let me know!

I have also decided that I have too many cosmetics, beauty products etc so I have put my trainers shoe box to use. This will now become the home of used up products. I started last night & am at a grand total of one! It is a start.


Finally, I would like to introduce you all to my new love...

purchase for me by my lovely mother from Dorothy Perkins. They are what can only be described as gorgeous. Very high but look amazing on & will know doubt see a lot of wear.




I've update my 50 facts page, if you fancy having a wee look-see.

Next post is going to be my latest fashion obsession for spring. Hope you're all well x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x