Monday 13 October 2008

Five Things I'm Loving Just Now



I decided to make a new monthly thing called 5 Things I'm Loving just now so here is Octobers!! Enjoy :D x


Numbero Uno ....


Rings! I don't know why but I'm loving big rings just now. They add something to an outfit I think. Topshop, Miss Selfridge & Oasis have some really nice ones at the moment!




.... Numbers Two!




Chloe Eau De Parfume! This isn't a new perfume but I really love it, I think it is probebly my all time favourite scent! It is really fresh and girly but it is a little pricey! Oh and I loveeeeee the vintage style bottle .. looks good on your dressing table!



Number Three...




Day dresses! tea dresses have been in fashion for a while now but i think they are so comfy. worn with tights, boots & a leather bomber you get a really nice, finished look. Plus it keeps you dry & warm during the winter! Topshop have some really nice ones as do H&M.





... Number Four




These grey shoe-boots from Topshop. They are really similar to Lily Allen's pink Louboutin but alot cheaper! They would look gorgeous with some black jeans or wear them like Lily with a skirt and some black tights.






Number Five ...



Mac Dollymix blush! I love this, it such a pretty colour. It is a pink with silver flicks in it & it is just gorgeous! It look great with winged liner & pinky lips. It is my new favourite blush. it is so easy to wear and is just stunning! It does look really scary in the pan but applied with a light hand it is really fresh & pretty!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x