Monday 20 October 2008

Random!

I realised today that I haven't done any make-up on here
for ages so tomorrow I'm going to do something for this. Probably a neutral brown look because that's really all i do for daytime but I might but a twist to it ... wait and see how time goes etc etc.


Also, before i finish that rather short post I just
wanted to say how much i love Nicola Roberts hair!
It is so chic & classic. She really suits and it its nice to see her embracing her pale skin. She seems to have come into her own as of late & she looks all the more confident for it.

Anyways ... make up look tomorrow hopefully & a haul soon as well.

Take care x


1 comment:

  1. Nicola Roberts is gorgeous, so so pretty and doll like in the flesh! I love that she embraces her pale skin, it gives me more confidence in mine! Her hair is amazing too! x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x