Thursday 23 October 2008

Studio Fix Fluid V Mineralize Satin Finish

What do I think about MAC's Studio Fix Fluid & there Mineralize Satin Finish Foundations?
I have tried both of these foundations and one I absolutely love, the other I'm not a fan off at all.

These foundations each cost £19 and are available from MAC counters/stores & mac.co.uk. My colour match was NW25 and this is the perfect colour for my skin.

I will start with the Studio Fix Fluid.

I bought this because I had heard so many good things about it & thought it was exactly what I was looking for. The first time I tried it I really liked it however after using this for nearly four week I am not so keen on it.

Why? you ask well .... to me it feels really heavy on my skin & looks really heavy. A look that I am not a fan of at all. The finish is matte but I have come to realise that I prefer a more lumious look.

The coverage of this foundation is incrediable but its just too matte and heavy for me. I like wearing make-up infact I love it but this just made me feel like I had caked it on and looked every so slightly like a clown.

The Mineralize Satin Finish .... this is my kind of foundation.

The coverage it light-medium and is buildable and if you have any under eye circles, spots etc etc a little but of select cover up solves those problems.

This gave a light, natural finish and didn't feel like I had make-up on at all. This didn't dry out my skin or cause spots which I did find with the SFF. I love the glowy look this foundation gives.

I am a little disappointed that I didn't love SFF as I had heard so many amazing things about it but its just not for me and to be honest if something isn't right for you why bother continuing with. You've got to do what makes you happy! Ha only I could get meaningful about a foundation but anyways!

I have made the decision to back to MAC the Studio Fix Fluid and re-purchase the Mineralize satin finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x