Thursday 30 December 2010

Here's to the freakin' weekend


I wanted to show you a few of the lovely Christmas presents that I got from my parents. I had lusted after this fur stole from Topshop for ages & was so happy to unwrap it on Christmas morning. I love it with my leather jacket.

My mum also picked me this gorgeous clutch. It's really classic & vintage looking & would be gorgeous with a really simple dress on a night out although I need to find somewhere fancy to use it at...


I am a note pad freak, I love them & always have a pretty pad for keeping a journal in & others for lists etc so I looove this pad that she picked which will be my new diary I think. It is so plush looking.

My brother got me Jean Paul Gaultier Classique perfume which is sooo nice & very much needed! I got 'The Steamie' aswell I'm not sure if this is very well known out of Glasgow & Scotland but it is a place set in a Glasgow wash house & then turned into a novel, it is fantastically written.

In other news, I've completed a few more thing in my 100 things. 15 down, 85 to go... wish me luck. You can follow my progress here

I've also started a new weekly post called 50 Facts. Each week I basically talk about something about me, something I like or am interested in until I have 50 things. You can see these posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x