Monday 19 December 2011

SATIN & GOLD



Just a random lil post today, I bought these two last week. One I am loving, the other I like but I'm not 100% sure about it.

The necklace was in the Miss Selfridge sale & I love it! It is a really simple piece that dresses up a plain t shirt nicely. The blouse, I'm not so sure about. It's satin & an oversized style - I got a ten but feel I should have bought an eight so it is less tent like but it's too late now so going to try & dress it up a little better than I did the first time!

My apologies for the dark-ish photographs - the lighting at my mum & dad's house isn't too great with the dull sky & the snow - give me a bright sky & the snow, could be perfect!

It's nearly Christmas!! Three shifts at work then it is Christmas Eve time, I'm so excited. What are everyones Christmas & New Year plans?

Oh, I recently found this Youtube, everyone has probably heard of it before but I love her style. She always looks amazing. Go check her out if you haven't already.

2 comments:

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x