Monday 2 January 2012

FIRST OF THE YEAR


Happy New Year everyone!

I am going to start blogging more this year instead of dipping in and out of it. Just a quick post for the first of the year about this little beauty pictured.

This little plastic number is a desk tidy from ASDA that was in the sale for 50p! I couldn't pass it up at that price so I dropped it in my trolley & off I went. It is perfect for storing my everyday products in rather than stuffing them all in a make up bag - this way I can see them all nice & clearly.

The light is a little bit funny in the picture as it gets dark pretty quickly at the moment so it's a bit yellow-y from the flash but you get the jist of the desk tidy!

x

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you store your makeup, it's so organized! Excited to see you blogging more in 2012. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need one of these, but like a really big version! I'll have to take a look in ASDA :)

    Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x