Sunday 27 September 2009

Tell you like it is with this kiss, baby when it drips from your lips

Thought I would do an ins and outs seen as I haven't in ages
and I am feeling a little bit bored :D
In ...
  • 3 for 2 in Boots on all hair care stuff. Didn't need to get another new bottle of hair spray but it would be rude not to!
  • Lazy days ... spend all day yesterday in bed. Partly because I felt unwell and partly because I am lazy. Got up eventually at half past four.
  • Strictly come dancing. The best thing on TV ha sweeping statement there. Loving it so far this year and it takes two. I love Claudia Winkleman!

... Out

  • The Cold. I would say Freshers' flu but freshers' week ended two weeks ago. Got a really sore throat and head but I will power through :P
  • Need a job uber badly! Anyone know of any part time work in Edinburgh, city centre preferred let me know :D
  • Needing a haircut really badly.

Hope everyone is well and has had a good weekend. x

2 comments:

  1. How fab is strictly?! Hope you find some work soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I totally love it!

    Thanks, me too :D x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x