Wednesday 20 April 2011

Mr Postman

As part of my 100 Things Challenge I decided to write more letters, in order t
o do so I decided I needed some pretty stationary. A trip to a gorgeous stationary shop in Edinburgh & £10 later ...

I got this..




It comes with four different designs on the cars & gorgeous lilac envelopes that are really plush, it would be exciting to get one in the post!! I've already written two letters & plan on writing a few more this coming week.


Totally love this leopard print belt too & this off the shoulder tee ... perfect for the gorgeous weather we've been getting recently!!


How amazing does Kim Kardashian look on the cover of Cosmopolitan!! Hello body envy, this really inspired me to get my bum to the gym if I could look like that then I'll go everyday ha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x