Wednesday 27 April 2011

Five things I've learned in my Twenty years. Part Six.


This is the final installment of Five things I've learned in my 20 years here on FTF, I have a few ideas for my next post like this so keep your eyes pealed for that.

I've enjoyed doing this, recently I've felt a little lost but after reading my previous posts on this I have realised a lot so something positive has been gained from it.

If you missed part one, part two, part three, part four or part five give them a click

26. If you're not happy with something change it!!

If you're not happy with something in your life there is no point sitting around being miserable or complaining about it, go out & change it! You will benefit from not being miserable about it.

27. No matter what people say, follow your own heart/head.

I have made some decisions that I know my friends think are wrong & deep down I know I am only making the decision because of present circumstances - it won't last forever, I will probably get hurt but for now it it what my heart & probably part of my head is telling me to do. I am only 21 after all what's life without a bit of heart break & a few learning curves!

28. Just because things aren't good just now doesn't mean they won't get better.

WHo knows what is around the corner, tomorrow could be the happiest day of your life. When things are really rubbish sometimes I need to remind myself that just because things are bad just now doesn't mean they will always be like this.

29. Change happens.

I've probably mentioned this somewhere in this series before but it is true. Change happens all the time. No one is the same person they were this time last week or yesterday even. Things change all the time. Personally, change is a good thing - I like change but it can be one of the scariest things to happen, it can also be one of the most amazing things to happen. Life changing you could say.

30. Have fun!

Life is too short to be sitting around with a face like thunder. Enjoy everything as it comes & if something is meant for you it won't pass you by. Can't hurry stuff.

I promise some fashion, outfit related posts are coming up now I've got back into the swing of blogging x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x