Tuesday 3 January 2012

DON'T FORGET YOUR BAG, BOOKS & DIAMONDS





Just a few quick pictures of a few of my Christmas presents from my parents. I had a lovely Christmas & was well and truly spoiled by the family. I was in desperate need of a new bag as my 'Mui Mui' fake has died a death, not sure what else I expected from a ebay fake but it has been replaced with my lovely shiny tote shopper.

I am a total book worm so of course I asked for a few books. I have read a fair chunk of 'Almost French' and am loving it. It is so beautifully written & really enjoyable to read plus its in Paris, what else do you want! 

My mum knows me too well - a 'diamond' ring. It sparkles so beautifully & is a lovely addition to my collection. 

I got a few clothes  bits, let me know if you'd rather see these bits in a 'haul' sort of post or just popping up as outfits. I have a few outfit ideas in my head but they might not come out the way I imagine them to look in my head, we will see.

I am going to put a bit more structure into my blog - I'm thinking maybe some more weekly or regular posts, let me know if this is something you would be interested in. Any other feedback would be great! Constructive specifically but you're all so lovely, I wouldn't expect anything else.

<3 

1. Black & brown Topshop shopper-tote
2. Books - 'Almost French' by Sarah Turnbull & 'A little history of the world' by E.H Gombrich
3. Ring from unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x