Thursday 5 January 2012

SATIN + WELLIES







This is just a really simple, easy outfit I wore yesterday to get some food shopping in & then to go to a shopping centre later that night. It features the 'satin' blouse & gold collar necklace featured here.

I'm not 100% sure about the blouse at the moment, I think I've worn it too much recently - we need a break! I always team it with something fitted on the bottom half as too much bagginess make me look like a blob!  I wore this with my Hunter wellie boots which aren't pictured but were amazing in the crazy rain just now. I wore my Barbour 'Daphne' jacket & Topshop bag featured here - again these aren't pictured!

I have getting back into Gossip Girl so much, I'm so far behind everyone being only on Season 4 but it's so good. Not sure why I stopped watching it!

Last night I bought a few skin care bits & a leopard print dress - sounds hideous but I promise it's not! I am in love with it & it was a total bargain. Win.

I hate these pictures, the quality, lighting & detail is awful but I am still at my parents where it is difficult to picture outfits. I promise it will be better soon! Hopefully.

<3

Cardigan - ASOS. Christmas present.
Blouse - H&M £7.99 Sale item.
Bandage Skirt - H&M £3.00.
Tights - Marks & Spencers £9.99.
Hunters - Not pictured. Present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x