Wednesday 17 August 2011

GOLD CHAIN IS ALWAYS IN FASHION


I seem to have got a bit of a thing for black things with gold chain detail. I bought this Marc B Chelsea bag about four years ago from ASOS but later returned it thinking I didn't like it, now four years on I wanted it again. I got it off ebay this time for £11.50, more affordable than the £40 price point. It is as good as new & I am very happy with it.

I got these little loafers in New Look for £17, I think, I love them! So comfy & add a little interest to a pair of jeans & plain tshirt. I need new flats anyway so might as well get some interesting ones. I am now on a shopping ban for the foreseeable future, lately I've been spending like a crazy woman! 

x

3 comments:

  1. I bought them shoes the other day , I love them ! They did give me a blister but im determined to wear them in ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mine too! They do rub a little but hopefully they will loosen, I love them too much not to wear them! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x