Monday 29 August 2011

My loving is the way to go


I don't know why this picture is slightly blurry, my camera is being weird today but you can get the jist of it. Red jeans, studded belt & the rest black! I love my red jeans. I bought an amazing top in Zara today - I will show you soon, it is just so amazing.

Not much else has been happening just the usual, uni goes back in two weeks & I have a few nights out the next few weeks so might squeeze in a couple of outfits from them as I always do daytime looks.

Had a little down when I was contacted by someone I really don't want to be contacted by. He doesn't deserve my time & definitely not my tears but I just need to be strong & ignore him. He isn't my prince charming that is for sure!

Blazer - H&M, Body, jeans & shoes - New Look, Belt - Zara, Bag - Marc B via Ebay

Emma x

2 comments:

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x