Friday 18 November 2011

STANDARD BLONDE





I like this outfit. The jumper is a little shapeless but I liked wearing it so I guess that is what matters really. My fur stole is from last Christmas - amazing Christmas present. I love it especially with my leather biker jacket which is a nice change from my Barbour Daphne.

I went pretty ring heavy today too but it gives a nice modern, tough edge the to the fur stole I think. I am wearing, which you can't see, a new lip gloss from Collection 2000. I had a nude one in rock steady but saw the lilac version, Twisted Disco which is a gorgeous pale lilac colour.

I got my hair cut & re-dyed this week at a different hair dressers although I'm not really happy with the colour, I wanted a more peroxide colour but that isn't what she has given me. It's a bit too standard blonde for my liking!

Jumper, skirt & Shirt - H&M
Jacket - Oasis
Stole - Topshop
Shoes - New Look
Rings - Topshop, H&M

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x