Tuesday 1 November 2011

NAVY & CORAL


Yesterday was my 22nd birthday. I got some lovely presents & had a really lovely time with my family and chums celebrating. I had been searching about for some nice knitwear as winter is pretty much here - boo hoo! Whilst browsing the Zara website one night I came across some really nice oval neck jumper, of course I instantly fell in love with them and hinted to my brother about getting one as a birthday present.

My birthday rolled around & I opened my present from him and he bought me two of them! Nicest brother ever I think. One is a navy and the other a beautiful coral - with more orange than red - colour. Both have gold button detail on the cuffs and are a beautiful soft knit. Really loving them!

I will be doing a post on my eye make up soon as it was requested so that will be up soon.

Hope you're all well :) x

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking the look of these already x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous, I've never really looked that much at Zara to be honest. I think I will now though because they look so warm and snuggly! I'm new to your blog and loving it! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x