Wednesday 19 August 2009

if you should ever leave me, life would still go on believe me

Decisions, Decisions ...
You'll never guess what this post is about ... my hair! Another one, the joys!
I had a fringe cut back in recently but I don't like it. The fringe is too heavy and longer hair gets on my nerves so I am going in for the chop.
I have two styles in mind but am unsure on which to pick so I thought I would ask your opinion on it :)
Option 1: Claudia Winkleman
Basically, my hair would touch my shoulders and have some layers. It would be a middle part with a sort of fringe but it can be pushed to the side. I like this because the parting can be sort of random it doesn't have to be perfect plus the manageable :D
Option 2: Candie Payne

I was thinking this length and with a side instead of the middle part. I have a lot of hair and it is thick and has a lot of volume so I could achieve the look of her hair probably for nights out, it would be a bit much for everyday I think.
So what do we think option 1 or 2? x


1 comment:

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x