Tuesday 4 August 2009

I'm never gonna dance again my guilty feet have got no rhythm


I haven't really been into Big Brother this year, I watch it every now and then and watch BBLB sometimes ( really just for George Lamb swooon :D )
Anyways, I really want a hat like Bea's. I love it, it is so cute and will be perfect for Winter. If anyone spies a red one I would sooo appreciate it if you could tell me where so far all I can find is coral but I want bright red :D
That's all really, not done much apart from have a omg I have lego hair panic ha
:D x

2 comments:

  1. I found one that is £8 from Asos, sorry about the long link. :)
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Bright-Boyfriend-Slouch-Beanie/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=757875&cid=4174&Rf-100=Hats&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Red

    Not sure whether it's what you want but there you go :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kathryn It is totally perfect! Thanks, thats so nice of you to link me & everything. Very much appreciated :D x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x