Friday 27 August 2010

100 Things.

A few weeks ago I asked on Twitter whether I should do 'New Year' resolutions seen as it is a new academic year or if I should set myself monthly challenges. One of my lovely Twitter followers suggested the 101 things to do in 1001 days, I took that idea & altered it slightly.
I have created a list of 100 things that I want to do or want to achieve in the next year which can be found here. Some are more serious than others, some should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Hopefully, I will achieve at least 90 of them?! If you are doing something similar link me!
I mention Daily Booth in one of the 100 things, my user name on there is xexfx so come follow & join in!
I will have my Week in Outfits up possibly Sunday but maybe Monday.
Moving day is Sunday so we shall see. Hope you are all well & thanks for following x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x