Tuesday 10 August 2010

Inside my box of mystery.


As you may or may not know in a couple of weeks time I am moving back to the east coast for uni. Last year I stayed in halls but this year I have a flat with three lovely ladies, I am really excited about it!
Partly, and mostly, because I will be living with three of my friends & will be back doing my thang on the east coast & partly because I get to do up my room.
The furniture in the room is just a bed, desk & small (!!) wardrobe with two drawers so I obviously need more storage.
I had in mind what I was looking for & TK Max did not disappoint.

These three hat boxes came to a grand total of £15.96! I'm not 100% sure what I am going to store in them yet but I will wait till I am moved in & unpacking to decide. They are three different sizes & I thought they would be pretty stacked up in the corner of my room or something.

x

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful. You'll love sgharing a flat, i lived in a house with 5 other girls and we had a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love TK Maxx for boxes, I've bought loads over the past few years. So handy! Really like the ones you got :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x