Thursday 6 November 2008

Chloe

For my birthday last Friday my brother kindly bought me one of the perfumes
I had been dieing to get for along long time.


This perfume is Chloe. It is gorgeous and doesn't cause incredibly painful headaches which is most definitely a plus!


I love the vintage style bottle & the scent (which does help in the loving of a perfume process!).

I actually love this perfume so much I have decided to make it 'my scent'. So hopefully before long people will smell it and think of me (A).


If your looking for a nice, grown up perfume I would say then I would define telly look into Chloe.

It is a little pricey but if you get it at this time in boots you can get the gift set and receive a 50ml bottle and the body lotion for £45 instead of just the 50ml bottle. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x