Sunday 23 November 2008

I needed a new mascara the other week and I had heard amazing reviews about L'oreal voluminous so I got that.
This mascara is the best 'high street' mascara I have tried, it makes my lashes thick and full. It is just amazing.
Sadly, there is something in it that irritates my eyes.
My eyes are super super sensitive and I can't use anything waterproof because it just irritates the heck out of them and it looks like this is another one to add to the list.
I'm actually really disappointed coz this is an amazing mascara that does exactly what I want it to do but I would rather have not sore eyes than amazing lashes after today!
So now I'm considering buying either a Chanel mascara, YSL Faux Cils or
my love (these mascaras never irritate your eyes!) Lancome.

2 comments:

  1. i wil deffo pick this mascara up and give it ago :) thanks for the heads up... i do love mascara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame when you try something you love but it doesn't work for you...I am the same with the new Maybelline Colossal. Pop it on SwapsiesUK hun: http://swapsiesuk.elementfx.com/Forum/

    x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x