Thursday 13 November 2008

Rimmel Nail varnish

I have got into the way of always having my nails painted.
It is normally red, pink, deep browns or black. I wanted to try something different because basically I have a problem with nail varnishes and I can't stop buying them even
if I have the same colour but a different brand - ridiculous i know.
Anyways, i was in boots and was looking at the Rimmel bit. This is when i came across an old favourite from a few years ago, french manicure in 442 french rose.
It is a very pale pink and I like to apply 2 or 3 coats to make it a little more matte instead of sheer. It is a really nice soft colour that gives your nails colour without it being a bright red or whatever!
Its cheap, it works and it is definitely going to be a product I use over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x