Friday 14 November 2008

MAC MSF

So I finally ran out of my mineralized skin finish natural today and decided seen as my lecture finished early I would head down to my MAC counter to get a new one.
When I got there the MA said that there wasn't any medium shades left but medium plus was very similar so I decided to give it ago.
The verdict is .......
i LOVE it!
It is so much nicer than the medium, it is a little darker but not that much.
It is just a lot warmer and makes my skin look warmer.
I think this may have been a sign that I should be using medium plus instead of medium,
maybe but then again maybe not.
I am totally addicted to MSF's and was seriously considering getting petticoat today,
but sadly didn't.
Maybe next week! ... or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x