Sunday 16 November 2008

My Five Must Have Items

These five items I don't think I could go without.
I always buy them no matter what and I love them!

My five items are ....

fake tan - everyone looks better with a tan! Plus this stuff is cheap, £2 at asda or £4 for a bigger bottle.

Mascara - if I didn't have time to do eyeliner and possibly eyeshadow then I would just put two coats of mascara. Everyone needs mascara in my opinion.

Nail Varnish - I never don't have nail varnish on, I don't know why but for about the past year my nails have not been colourless.

Carmex - the best thing to treat dry, chapped lips. This is cheap as well!

MSF - I love these things! I've posted about them lots before and I love them just as much now as I did then.

What would you have as your can't live without products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x