Sunday 1 February 2009

Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway was amazing in The Devil Wears Prada and I recently saw a picture of her at the premiere of 'Bride Wars' ( I think don't quote me on that one!) and I thought she looked beautiful.


Her look reminds me of 40s Hollywood Glamour but with a bit of a modern twist.
Her hair is very classical, she has red nails & peep toe shoes which in my opinion are very old Hollywood.
The shape of her dress is gorgeous - it is very simple but with the crystal detailing it makes the dress stand out. She looks so elegant & lady-like! I really love this dress.
What do you think of Anne's dress?
Also, is it just me or does she look reallllly skinny now? Maybe a little too skinny?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x