Friday 6 February 2009

Loves at the moment...

This is just going to be a random post.
Basically I've had a pretty good day and am feeling happy & positive (nothing to complain about apart from it being freezing) so I thought I would blog about things I am loving at the moment so here goes ....
* Bright red-orange nail varnish - brightens up my day :D
* Oasis Spring Collection - bright & cheerful!
* Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume - this stuff is expensive but the smell lasts forever!
* Mixing Chloe & Coco Mademoiselle - I love this mix. Chloe is not over-powering & the Chanel is really strong so they compliment each other really nicely.
* YSL Faux Cils - the best mascara EVER!
* NARS Turkish Delight - favourite lip gloss of the moment (changed my mind about it since when I first got it)
* MAC Pinch o'peach blush - really pretty, soft colour
* curling tongs - sooooo much faster than using my straighteners to curl my hair!
That's all for now, take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x