Tuesday 24 February 2009

Legally Blonde

I have talked about dyeing my hair blonde for along time (about 3 months!) and I am now seriously considering doing it again.
I have naturally light brown, dark blonde hair & dyed it a dark brown about a year ago (which was too dark and made me look like a ghost) anyways I want to go blonde for a change.
At first I think I will go dark blonde and then go lighter and possibly lighter or maybe get some lighter highlights over that.
I really love Delta Goodrem's hair colour! Its really boho, beachy looking and hopefully mine might look like this someday - fingers crossed.




I have been having a look on the Clairol site and this is the colour that I like
anyone else planning an image change?
Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x