Thursday 26 February 2009

Nothing Better to do with my time....

How it works:
Each “question” you have to answer with a song
1. Open your iPod/iPhone/iTunes music library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button twice
My Life Soundtrack
Opening Credits: U2 - Sometimes you can't make it on your own
Waking Up: Maroon 5 - She will be loved
First Day at School: Ciara - Get up
Falling in Love: Wham - Wake me up before you go-go
Losing Virginity: The Pretenders - Don't get me wrong
Fight Song: Busta Rhymes - Touch it(remix)
Breaking Up: Travis - Why does it Always rain on me
Prom: Livin' Joy - Dreamer
Life: The Pigeon Detectives - I'm Always right
Mental Breakdown: Kings of Leon - Woo Hoo
Driving: Alicia Keys - Teenage love affair
Flashback: Pussycat Dolls - Happily Never After
Getting Back Together: Rod Stewart - I Don't want to talk about it
Wedding: Abba - Waterloo
Birth of Child: Duffy - Distant Dreamer
Final Battle: The Pigeon Detetctives - I Found out
Death Scene: Westlife - Flying without wings
Random but i kinda like it lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x