Thursday 1 July 2010

01.07.10

A rather random post today but here goes!
I felt like wearing something other than a nude on my lips today so went for Rimmel's Vintage Pink which is a gorgeous vintage, funnily enough, pink colour. I feel it has hint of a purple-ish undertone. It is a gorgeous colour and these are fantastic lipsticks for their prices.
Nice little lip shot below for ya :P






I bought these lovely photographs of Paris, courtesy of Ikea, about a year ago but never got round to actually putting them up. I finally put them up over my bed & I really love them.
When I move into my new flat I think I will stop being a cheap-skate & get frames for them to put up in room.
Now I will have Parisian dreams.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x