Thursday 8 July 2010

The Soundtrack to my Life

Seen as I got my loooovely new iPod touch this morning & I am really a big kid that gets excited about new things I thought I would do this age old tago.
So the rules are...
Each "question" you answer with a song.
1. Open your ipod/iPhone/music library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to the next question, press the next button.
My life soundtrack...
Waking up... Velocity Girl - Snow Patrol
First day at school ... Gimmie More - Britney Spears
Falling in love ... Already gone - Kelly Clarkson (Just realised this come with lyrics on my iPod - sing along? Anyone...)
Losing Virginity ... Tem V Com Sucioperro
Fight song ... Wear my Kiss - Sugababes
Breaking up ... Stone cold sober - Paloma Faith
Prom ... American Boy -Kanye West & Estelle
Life ... On Board - Friendly Fires
Mental break down ... Ex-Lover Friendly Fires
Driving ... Ask me how I am - Snow Patrol
Flashback ... Shark in the water - VV Brown
Getting back together ... Stella the Mistress - Underground Heroes
Wedding ... Walking on a dream - Empire of the sun
Birth of a child ... Just say yes - Snow Patrol
Final battle ... I predict a riot - Kaiser Chiefs
Death scene ... I can't control myself - Pigeon Detectives
That is my life soundtrack ... everyone should do this, it's fun :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x