Tuesday 20 July 2010

TAG time laydeees



I was tagged by Claire at http://beewaits.blogspot.com/ to do this tag. Go check out her blog & give it a follow.




Basically you post a picture of yourself that you like & tell us six positive things about yourself so here goes...
This is a photo of my friend & I in a bar in Glasgow Town, doing the classy act of a picture in the toliets! I like this picture just because it is a recent picture & currently I am very happy with almost all areas of my life plus it was a pure amazin' night out.






I am a happy person.


I tend to be in a good mood - of course I can be a moody bitch, I am human after all but I do tend to be in a good mood most of the time.




I am a morning person.


Not sure if this is positive or not but I tend to be most productive in the morning & produce my best work. I have been known to get up early to write essays at uni which have, so far, turned out to be some of my best work. I've always been a morning person, as a wee girl I would get up at half six & silly times like that much to my parents annoyance!




I'm a good friend.


That sounds big headed but I am! Anytime my friends need me, I'm there for them. I'm known as the advice giver in my group of friends, sometimes it's not necessarily what they want to hear but it has to be said! I love my friends, they are amazing. They aren't old school friends or anything - I don't see anyone from school, I met my closet friends along the way since leaving school through work, college & uni and love them very much.




I follow my instincts.


I would say I have pretty good instincts. If I think somethings or someones not right then I am outta there. If it doesn't feel right - what's the point?! No point wasting my time on something or someone that I know deep down is wrong, dodgy...




I am reliable.
If I say I will be there then I will be there. This is a trait that annoys me in people well rather lack of.
I'm a hard worker.
If I want something then I will work for it. I learned this one the hard way. In school, I messed around I had good grades for my standard grades & intermediate twos but when it came to 6th year & highers I just let them go so after school I had nothing to do. I went to college for two years & am now at uni going into my second year when most people I went to school with have graduated or have a year left. In away I am glad it happened like this as I learned that if I put the effort in I will get what I want. Also, that you have to want to do something for yourself. Just get on with it has become my mantra about something I have to do but don't want to or as my brother says "Man up!" :D
That was actually really hard to do but it has put me in a positive mood. Win-win ye get me :p
I tag...
x




3 comments:

  1. Thats a gorgeous picture of you!

    Thankyou for the tag sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tag:) you look so sweet in that photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this is a really cute idea <3

    I may tag myself haha

    great blog :)

    MON CHERI !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x