Sunday 18 July 2010

Across the pond they all know us international

I love Fearne Cotton's style!

She is always fashionable but not overly influenced by trends which I like, also love her hair colour now much nicer than the bright blonde.


Looooove her boots & the contrast of the blues in her dress with the red bag which I also love!


Outfit has shorts, bright lips & some black. What more could you want?! The shorts aren't too pink which I like it and the little bows add a pretty touch.


The shoes did it for me. How amazing are these bad boys?! The outfit is nice and simple making the boots the key piece.


The sleeves on this top are gorgeous as is the print. It is girly but not too girly & the shoes are gorgeous again. They are sort of a wedge, sort of a heel.


This is the picture that made me search Fearne, I was reading August's Glamour & fell in love with the colour of this dress and the sleeves. The colour suits her skin tone perfectly plus it isn't another black dress at an awards ceremony. Her shoes are gorgeous too, black studded heel - love.
I am currently searching the high street for some studded heels & a studded belt. Gimmie some studs!! :p





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x