Saturday 13 December 2008

Does eye make-up make a difference?


I couldn't be bothered putting on eye liner and mascara one day because I was only going for a driving lesson and to the shops that day so I didn't see much point in putting it on.


I didn't really notice that much difference in my face apart from my eye didn't stand out as much.


I took a picture ...


You can't really see my eyes because my fringe is in the way but they don't stand out as much as in picture where I have eye make-up on.

I like wearing eye make-up but now that I've tried this once I'll probably start doing this on day when I'm only going out for an hour or so.

What do you think, does eye make-up make a difference?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x