Saturday 13 December 2008

Studio Fix Fluid is Love!



A while ago I wrote about my hate for studio fix fluid but my opinion has now changed on it!


I recently bought MAC's prep+prime and tried Studio Fix Fluid again and I love it.




It even out my skin tone, cover everything up and with the primer underneath it doesn't feel cakey or like I'm wearing make-up.


I could have tried smiling but anyways ....




My shade is NW25, during the summer I bought the Minerlized Satin Finish which was perfect for my skin tone at that time of year however when I have been using it during winter it was a little too dark for me even with my weekly application of fake tan! The Studio Fix Fluid colour is a little paler and matches my skin tone a lot better for the time of year.


What I said about Studio Fix Fluid before I totally take back due to the Prep+Prime without it I would probably still loath and detest Studio Fix Fluid.


A little posing for good measure ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x