Friday 12 December 2008

Should I get my hair cut?

At the moment my hair is quiet long and dry basically!


I got it cut in September and got a fringe and some long layers cut in but its all grown out now and if I'm being honest I'm a little bored with it.




I'm kind of lazy when it come to hair care -- I wash it, if I remember spray on some heat spray and put in some mousse, blow dry it and curl it with the straighteners. All of this has left my hair split at the end and a bit dry and lifeless to say the least.




So I was considering getting my hair cut like .......


It is kind of short but I think its nice, what do you think?

I haven't had my hair short but alongggggg time but it would be a nice change and would mean that by the time "summer" comes around my hair will be healthy and longer which is never a bad thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x