Wednesday 24 December 2008

My Hair ... Again!

I was considering cutting my hair short .. that is now not happening!
Then I was considering going darker but now I kind of want to lighten up my hair with a few blonde highlights and things but I'm not 100% sure yet.
So I have decided to use blonde shampoo and conditioner with other blonde hair products to see if I like my hair a little lighter. My hair isn't that dark it is a light brown/very dark blonde when I don't use Brunette shampoo & conditioner so I'm guessing that when I use products for blonde hair it will just bring out the natural blonde in my hair.
This is day one of project legally blonde and I will let you know how I get on with it.
Are any of you considering a hair style change for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x