Tuesday 30 December 2008

Lauren's Oversized vibrant clutch



I loveeee Lauren's bag!


It is so vibrant and pretty. It dresses up her white sun dress and is just gorgeous!


Topshop have an over sized clutch but it isn't as big as Lauren'. It comes in pink as well as the purple - I prefer the pink as it is more vibrant plus I'm not really a purple person. I really like the envelope opening of the bag, it costs £25 (VAT Comes off at the checkout and remember ye old' student discount!).



I am definitely going to pick myself up an over sized clutch for a different day bag and as a bright, fun evening clutch.
PS How nice and sunny is it in that picture? Ugh I want summer to come so badly (like it will ever be that sunny here but I can dream)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x