Monday 29 December 2008

Scarlett Johansson's Dress

How beautiful is this dress Scarlett Johansson is wearing?
I'm not a huge fan of the colour purple but the shade of this dress is gorgeous. It can be a difficult colour to pull off but it seems to work with her skin tone.



This dress suits Scarlett's shape as it highlights her small waist. She has kept her hair and accessories simple which make the dress even more of a statement piece.
It is a really simple, classic dress that it most definitely timeless. There is a lot of old Hollywood 50s glamour about this dress and I think that is one of the main reasons that I love it so much.
If anyone sees something similar in the shops let me know! I will definitely be buying it!!
What do you think of Scarlett's dress? Do you love or loath the colour?




























2 comments:

  1. i love this dress, i have a similar figure to her so i wear this type of style and love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, but I don't particularly like the way it bunches up on her hips, I know thats the style but it kinda makes it look like she got too small a size? lol
    Totally with you on the whole purple thing, I love it but it hates me, I seriously cannot wear any purple clothes, I look like death. Closest I get is purple eyeshadow :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x