Tuesday 30 December 2008

Eva Mendes Take Two







WARNING: Picture overload!!




I did a post about Eva Mendes a while ago but since then her style has change a little bit.
Either she has a new stylist or shes wearing what she wants to wear.






She has been wearing some really pretty classic dresses that suit her shape.














I love her polka dot dress - it is really simple but still edgy and chic.



The dress on the right has to be my favourite. It is really classy and pretty. The purple skinny belt pulls the look together. I love the red shoes (which she has worn in with the first dress and the second). They go with the dress perfectly and add another colour into the mix as the dress doesn't have any red in it.






This dress is really simple but the pattern make its a statement dress instead of simply being a shift dress. Its quite quirky and different which is never a bad thing. I'm not a massive fan of aqua but it works well with the black and Eva's skin tone.




It got a really 50s/60s feel about it - which is a style that I love so she gets extra points for that!









How gorgeous is this dress?



It is so vibrant and happy! Canary yellow is without a doubt a statement shade to wear and Eva pulls it off reallllly really well.




It works with her skintone and her brunette hair. I love the fact that she has kept everything else really simple; her hair, make up and accesories, making the dress stand out more (how could you not stand out in that?!)








And finally my favourite of Eva's outfit .....


I love coats; trench coats, rain coats, winter coats - coats are my love!
This coat is gorgeous - it is simple and classic. I love this outfit because it is casual but has a bit of glamour and effort behind it and as Coco Chanel said
"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. "
Eva has kept everything else really simple which shows that this is a more relaxed look but it is still a really beautiful look.
Which of Eva's outfits do you like the best? Or do you not like any of them?










































1 comment:

  1. I ♥ the coat its just oozes elegance.
    & she is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x