Friday 11 June 2010

Army of Polishes

I love nail polish. I love the colours, the look of it on my nails. Everything.
I have more nail polish than I will ever need but I continue to buy them just for the fact that it makes me happy!
That said I would like to introduce you to my army of polishes....



I'm not sure of how many there are exactly, last time I counted it was round about thirty six. I have a selection of colours and brands from OPI, Ciate, Rimmel - my favourite 'drugstore' brand -, Barry M, Collection 2000, Nails Inc, NYC, 17 ... and the list goes on.
My favourites at this moment are as follows...

L to R: Rimmel Perfect Plum, Rimmel Sky High, Rimmel Coralicious, Rimmel Double Decker red, 17 Parma Violet, No 7 Pink Grapefruit, Rimmel Tangerine Queen, OPI Lincoln park after dark, Rimmel Black out.
As you might have guessed I like Rimmel nail polish. They are cheap and last a while without chipping. I think I have almost every colour they make which is a bit ridiculous but hey ho.
What's every ones favourite nail polish? I am always looking for a new colour. x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x