Monday 14 June 2010

Outfit Diary Seven









I had an interview today so went a bit more dressy than I was planning on today so fingers crossed it worked it's magic and I have a job!
I love stripey tops, I have more than I need really but they go with so much so they are essentials!
I decided to go a bit jewellery heavy today for some reason but I kind of like it.
I am wearing a black & white stripey top from somewhere (the label is cut off!), black skirt from H&M, black tights are good ol' M&S, Shoes boots from Wallis, bag is Topshop and my jewellery ...
necklace is two or three years old from Topshop. My gold ring is from accessorize last year and my pink ring and watch are vintage.
What did you wear today? x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x