Monday 7 June 2010

MTV Movie Awards

Two of my favourite dresses from the MTV Movie Awards have to be Sandra Bullocks & Scarlett Johanssons.

Sandra's dress is simple but very sexy. She looked gorgeous in this dress, I would love to be able to wear a dress like that when I'm in my 40s heck I'd love to be able to pull it off aswell just now!
It is a similar style to Hilary Swanks Oscar dress but a lot shorter and with sequins. I love the cut espeically the back details - the back dips in a low v - and the sleeves. She has kept everything else really simple which makes the dress really stand out and shine.




Scarlett looks gorgeous in this green fitted dress. I love the colour and the zip & see-through detail on the back. She also kept everything else really simple. I love the black heeled pumps against the green dress. It is really gorgeous.
Anyone else think Scarlett has shrunk recently? She used to appear more curvy...
What was your favourite dress? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x