Monday 4 May 2009

Bilson Bag Envy Take 2

I have posted before about Rachel Bilson's red bag - something which I am still on the hunt for - and now I am lusting after this bag ....
It is described on a website as "over sized Tod’s Softy Messenger bag in teal python"

I'm not 100% sure what sure what it is I like about it, I think it is the shape and size - I'm a sucker for a big one (lol ignore that innuendo!) The bag is really bright and summery and would fit all the junk I feel I have to carry around with me (Wonder why I have back problems?!)
I would probably steal most of her blazers as well as her bags :) x


4 comments:

  1. The third dress is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so luxe, the leather looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I thought you might be interested to know that I picked up a bag sooo similar to this one in Bershka (In most big shopping centres) the other day for like £20. Obviously the quality is not as great, but its super summery!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x