Wednesday 20 May 2009

Gemma Arterton

While reading the paper today I came across an article (if you can call it that?!) about Gemma Arterton saying that she had put on weight since being a Bond girl.
Personally, i think she looks amazing! She isn't fat or overweight, she has curves and seems to be very happy and comfortable with her body & who she is.
I don't understand why people are criticising her for not being a beanpole! She is happy and healthy and that is all that really matters - everyone is different.
This is just a random post because I got annoyed! (LOL) One thing I will say is the bikini isn't the most flattering. x




2 comments:

  1. Looks like she has a lovely flat tummy to me. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WinterBlossom

    I know - she is in no way fat! :D x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x