Monday 18 May 2009

Green with Envy

Yesterday, the 17th of May, Rachel Weisz was pictured in two green dresses.
Now I'm not a massive fan of green, although according to the mother "You really suit it!", but I never seem to wear it or buy anything in green. Anyways, Rachel wore a emerald green floor length dress to a premiere at the Cannes Film Festival and a paler green shift dress at a photo call during the day.


This is my favourite of the two. Simply because I love everything about it; the colour, the shape, the slit! It is very elegant and lady like but still quite sexy.

The colour is so beautiful. I love the richness and the contrast between her hair & skin with the dress. This dress had made me want a big cocktail ring in the colour.....


This dress I love for the classic cut and simplicity. Shift dress are so feminine and chic, in my opinion Rachel pull it off perfectly.
One thing I don't like is the colour! It is sort of a sicky green which puts me off it but it is still a beautifully classic dress.



Writing this had made me want to watch The Mummy! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing everyones thoughts so please leave a comment x